Version 2 is coming really soon!
Coming Soon! WiFi HotSpot VPN
Protect your privacy and security on public WiFi Networks.
The beta is live! Signup for FREE today:
How does Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator work? Its simple...
Wi-Fi HotSpot Creator shares your internet connection (DSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband Card, Dial-Up, etc) through the built-in wireless card on your computer. It uses the same technology and security that other commercially available Wi-Fi routers use but without the hassle of buying new hardware at your local store. It turns your computer into a Wi-Fi router instantly with the click of a button.
Is it secure?
Yes! You can set a security key (or "passphrase") for your own Wi-Fi network. Only people who have your key will be able to access your shared internet connection.
How do I get started?
Simply download the software by clicking here and follow these steps:
1. Install the software.
2. Start the software
3. Type a name for your network (Example: "JohnWifi")
4. Type a passphrase for your network (Example: "myprivatepassword")
5. Select the NIC you want to share (Example: If you are hard-wired select "Local Area Connection")
5. Click the "Start" button.
6. Share your password with your friends, family or coworkers who are going to connect and have them look for the name of your network under their wireless network list.
7. Done! Now you're a Wi-Fi superhero!